We're offering all our meals At Cost as a response to the COVID-19 Virus from March 9th to April 8th
Pricing Update Announcement April 6th
We are so grateful that we have been able to offer our service at cost during these initial moments of uncertainty with COVID19 and Physical Distancing. We have had a lot of people ask us how long we can offer our service at cost, and today we have an update.
In order for us to keep our business and the 14 local businesses who we partner with running we do need to go back to our normal pricing starting April 9th. For next week's orders we will be offering a 10% discount to everyone (use code 10OFFCVD at checkout between April 9-15th). We will continue adding affordable options to our menu, and we are working on other new promotions. If this change makes our service unaffordable for you, please reach out to us and we will do what we can to help you.
From the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for supporting us and every one of our local food partners. As we help put food on your table, know that your purchase also helps us and our partners do the same for our families.
Sincerely, the proud owners of Oco Meals
Anson, Emil, Jesse, and Kenton
Original Annoucement March 9th
As a response to the Covid-19 Corona Virus, we have decided as a local business to offer all our meals at cost.
We are aware that our entire community is changing rapidly, and that during these challenging times we cannot live the same way we used to. This is a stressful and anxious time for many, and we can see this firsthand within our own family and friend circles. As a meal prep delivery company, we asked ourselves how we can make a difference, initially we thought of offering a special rate to friends and family but as we discussed this more we have decided to extend this everyone and to offer all our meals at cost.
The future is going to be more challenging than before, but we want our customers and local community to know that we're here for you, we're going to do our best to serve your needs, but we also ask you to be understanding and patient with us as we navigate these times together.
Sincerely, the Proud Owners of Oco Meals
Anson, Emil, Jesse, and Kenton.
Safety Precautions Taken
- Staff in food production adhere to Food Safe Plans inspected by VCH
- Strict handwashing is always used and enforced
- All reusable containers are washed in industrial grade, VCH certified sanitizers before your food is put into them and sealed
- Cooler bags and ice packs are disinfected and deep cleaned before each use
On Delivery Day:
- To protect both our drivers and our customers, we have instituted a no-contact delivery practice for the foreseeable future, drivers will do all they can to limit contact with customers. For deliveries you can expect us to knock or buzz then place the bag in front of your door.
- Delivery drivers sanitize hands and vehicle touchpoints before and after each delivery.
- We operate in a private warehouse (closed environment) meaning we are not open to the public. The only people touching the bags and containers are trained staff who follow hand washing best practices as outlined by the World Health Orgnization